June 20, 2010

Place of Refuge in the Storm

A timely encouraging word for the true Believer...

A Place Of Refuge In The Storm
Olivia Long

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear ...." Psalm 46:1

"The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress." Psalm 46:11

Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken." Luke 21:25

"If My people, who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chron 7:14

My Beloved, America is a country known as a 'land of refuge', where people from every type of background, from every nationality, from every religion - have come to for safety, shelter, freedom and security.

But you have seen great tragedy befalling your land and you see that more troublesome times are to come. You ask now "Where is our safety, our shelter and our security? What is to become of us?"

Haven't I said that I would have a place of refuge for My Faithful Ones? Those who have been forged in the furnace and even in the midst of a world that will be violently shaken, that you will know safety AND security. I have always had a place of refuge for My own.... The ark for Noah's family; Lot being hidden from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah; and even My Son - who was taken to a place of safety when a jealous king sought to destroy him.

When the great troubles come upon the world's scene, people will not be concerned with credentials, with prestige, with education, wealth, or the importance of their name.
Some are already feeling hopeless, helpless, bewildered and defenseless - with pressures upon them that sometimes seem insurmountable.

So many in pain, even yourself... BUT ... if you never felt pain - how could you feel joy?

Troubles are to come upon the world that will threaten human safety. Events of such magnitude and upheaval that the whole world will appear to be coming apart.

You will continue to see the forcefulness of "nature" and you will continue to see "enemies" who are set against you.

Adversity, suffering, devastation, destruction and even death are appearing on the horizon.

But even so, haven't I said IF MY PEOPLE? Beloved, it always begins WITH MY PEOPLE ... turning from their wicked ways and humbling themselves and coming to Me in prayer, THEN I will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Some of you say, "but what about the others?" No, My Beloved, it always begins with YOU!!!!

MY hand can be staid just a bit longer, IF MY PEOPLE .....

Nevertheless, the time is approaching ... but ... As you see all that is coming upon the world, know that I have provided A PLACE OF REFUGE IN THE STORM ..

A place of peace and confidence for you, regardless of what is going on around you and a place where you will give refuge to others that I will bring to you.

My Faithful ones have been forged in the furnace and even in the midst of a violently shaking world, you will know that your safety and security is In Me, for only I AM your helper, your rescuer, your deliverer, your Savior, your fortress, your shelter and present help in times of trouble and upon you shall rest My Mercy, My Grace and My Favor !!!

I AM gathering My Faithful Ones together.

THIS IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ME FOR THE GREATER THINGS, FOR I HAVE CALLED YOU TO A GREATER TASK !!!

To prepare for the battle but also to get ready for the Victory.

The stage is set for a Mighty Move and demonstration of My power.

THE TIME FOR LUKE WARMNESS IS OVER!

FOR THIS IS THE HOUR TO TOTALLY "BELIEVE ME", THE GREAT I AM !!!

My Beloved, My consecrated ones, WILL become who I intended you to be ....

Though many wonder where I AM at the present, I say unto you, even now in a seeming time of crisis, a great spiritual offense is in the making.

It is time to stop looking at your circumstances and what you are enduring but to look only at ME!

Beloved, There is no situation on earth where I will not reign supreme.

I WILL NOT ALLOW MINE TO BE PUT TO SHAME!

You will continue to see Satan and his forces intensifying their efforts.

But remember when Satan brought forth Pharaoh, I brought forth Moses.

When he brought forth Aham and Jezebel, I brought forth Elijah.

As Satan, even now, is planning his future moves, I AM gathering you together !!!

And as My people arise, you are going to meet the God of signs, wonders and miracles and ALL WILL SEE THAT THE GOD OF ELIJAH STILL LIVES!!

Yes, satanic influences and forces will intensify but everytime he acts, My people will counteract for the I AM will be on the scene and for every intensification of evil, you will see a corresponding "greater manifestation of My power."

When the world is teeming from the gathering madness, they will need My Zion people, those forged in the fiery furnace of affliction and coming out as pure gold.

Those who have been hidden In Me.

Those, to others standards, are a rag-tag bunch of misfits, who the world does not know.

Those who I will shortly gather together and send forth.

Those 'who will not seek what is in it for them,' for the only self that remains in you is for ME and what I have for you to do -

Those going out into the highways and byways, proclaiming My Son and bringing countless numbers into My Kingdom.

Those who will be healing the sick, raising the dead and proclaiming My "pure gospel" to the world.

Those who will show them ME.

Because at that moment there will be only one thing that will matter and it's not who you are, what you are, or how much you have ... No, what will matter is faith IN and relationship with ME.

Love for ME, family and brethren. THIS is where your wilderness training comes in, THIS is where all the heartaches and pain along your path will bear much fruit.

My Faithful Ones, who have been walking by faith while enduring all the persecutions and rejections that came with your walk.

My Glorious Beloved, who will not follow the signs, wonders and miracles ... BUT .... the signs, wonders and miracles will follow them !!!

I am bringing forth, "A People," who know their God and who shall do great exploits In My Name...

My Faithful Ones who will move in obedience and there will be an unprecedented release of finances, to those who have put their "TOTAL" trust and dependence IN ME.

The world will see My Blessings upon My Own, those who are completely sold out to Me and in the midst of a world shaking, I WILL supply their every need.

The time is coming shortly, My Beloved, when man's empire WILL fall .. but .. Mine, MINE will just be beginning !!!

REJOICE, LOOK UP, for REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!!!!

I have said that I had a plan for you and now you will see it coming to pass.

For not only will you be secure in a place of refuge, under My wings, but I will use you to provide "A PLACE OF REFUGE IN THE STORM."

No comments: